A margarita with one of my very favorite summer fruits.
- Ready In:
- 2 ounces peach schnapps
- 1 1⁄2 ounces white tequila
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1⁄2 ounce Grand Marnier
- 1⁄2 ounce simple syrup (1 part sugar, 1 part water)
- 1⁄2 fresh peach, cut into quarters
- lemon juice, a splash
- coarse sugar, for garnish
- **Coat the rim of the cocktail glass with coarse sugar, if desired.
- Add the remaining ingredients to a blender with ¾ cup ice.
- Blend until smooth; pour into rimmed glass.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
A fun margarita! The flavor was similar to a frozen fuzzy navel. As written, it was a bit too strong for me. . .so I simply added more ice and ended up with 4 drinks instead of 2. Do not peel the peach, as the peel makes it look pretty when blended (gives the color depth). The lemon juice brightens up the drink, so don't forget to throw it in. Thanks for posting!Reply