Recipe from Texas chef Dean Fearing of Mansion on the Turtlecreek. He recommends serving it with a barbeque rubbed chicken breast. It is also terrific poured over a block of cream cheese and served with crackers for an easy appetizer.
- Peel and pit all peaches.
- Medium dice 3 peaches and place in bowl and set aside.
- Purée the remaining peaches in a blender. Pour mixture into a medium saucepan with jalapeños, ginger, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
- Bring pan to medium heat and reduce mixture, stirring occasionally, until thick for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- Pour diced peaches into saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Remove and set aside.