1/4 Photos of Peach-Jalapeño Chutney
Susie D's Note:
Recipe from Texas chef Dean Fearing of Mansion on the Turtlecreek. He recommends serving it with a barbeque rubbed chicken breast. It is also terrific poured over a block of cream cheese and served with crackers for an easy appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and pit all peaches.
- 2Medium dice 3 peaches and place in bowl and set aside.
- 3Purée the remaining peaches in a blender. Pour mixture into a medium saucepan with jalapeños, ginger, sugar, cinnamon, and lemon juice.
- 4Bring pan to medium heat and reduce mixture, stirring occasionally, until thick for about 5 to 6 minutes.
- 5Pour diced peaches into saucepan and cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes or until mixture is hot. Remove and set aside.
Browse Our Top Chutneys Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chutneys Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach-Jalapeño Chutney
Serving Size: 1 (134 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 45.9
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 0.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.6 g
- Sugars 9.1 g
- Protein 0.9 g