Prep 5 mins
Cook 45 mins
Make it as Peach or your favorite fruit pie filling. This is quick and fun to make for the beginner baker. I'm thinking Strawberry next time!
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- Combine first four ingredients.
- Melt butter in pan.
- Pour in batter, then peach pie filling on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
I'm really sorry to give a low rating on your recipe, but this just did not work for us. After 45 minutes of baking, I cut into the cobbler and it was still somewhat "liquid". I then baked it for another 15 minutes and although it appeared to be done, we found the dough to be somewhat gooey in texture and it was not to our liking. (made for My 3 Chefs Game)