Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
Fast Delicately delicious recipe that warms and comforts in each bite
Make and share this Peach Cobbler recipe from Food.com.
- 1 (15 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 2 cups baking mix
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup water
- 6 teaspoons butter
- Preheat oven to 375
- Place butter in cake pan
- Place baking mix, eggs, cinnamon, and water in a mixing bowl.
- Mix till well blended
- Pour over Butter
- Spoon peach pie filling to place evenly
- Bake 45 minutes or till done.
- Top will have crisp areas mixed with soft
- Serve immediately
- Top with Vanilla Ice Cream or Cool Whip if desired.