Top Review by Narshmellow
This was a really good dessert, light, fruity... It reminded me a lot of frog eye salad without the pasta in it. I used lemon yogurt since that's what I had on hand. There was a lot of fluff for the amount of fruit, I would add more fruit like a cup of grapes and a cup of mandarin oranges, and/or I would use this as a quick base and add cooked/cooled acini de pepe pasta to it for frog eye salad. Thanks!
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed