Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 (21 ounce) can peach pie filling
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) carton vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- 1 (8 ounce) carton Cool Whip, thawed
- In a mixing bowl, add peach pie filling, pineapple, yogurt, marshmallows, and Cool whip; stir gently to combine.
- Spoon mixture into custard cups, ramekins.
- or dessert bowls.
- Refrigerate for 1 to 2 hours before serving.
This was a really good dessert, light, fruity... It reminded me a lot of frog eye salad without the pasta in it. I used lemon yogurt since that's what I had on hand. There was a lot of fluff for the amount of fruit, I would add more fruit like a cup of grapes and a cup of mandarin oranges, and/or I would use this as a quick base and add cooked/cooled acini de pepe pasta to it for frog eye salad. Thanks!
This was exactly the kind of fluffy fruity salad I was looking for. My mom made something like this back in the day but she doesn't have the recipe written down. I loved the peach pie filling but think it would also work fine with strawberry. My kids liked having their own little dessert cup. Glad you shared this one. Thanks.