Prep 25 mins
Cook 0 mins
A Everyday Food Recipe that sounds delicious particularly when peaches are in season. Serve with grilled pork, chicken or fish.
- 1⁄4 small red onion, very thinly sliced
- 2 ripe peaches, quartered and very thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- coarse salt and pepper
- Soak onion slices in a bowl of ice water for about 10 minutes. Drain and blot dry.
- Add peaches, and remaining ingredients. Let stand for 15 to 20 minutes.
- If storing, refrigerate up to 1 day.