This recipe was originally found on the back of a cereal box some time ago and has since been modified to be just right! Everyone who tastes this presumes I can cook well when really, if they knew how simple it was, they would eat their words (pardon the PUN!).
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pre-heat oven to 200 degrees Celsius.
- 2Grease baking dish.
- 3Pour peaches into baking dish (adding just a small quantity of the syrup).
- 4Sprinkle with cinnamon to taste.
- 5Sprinkle with white sugar.
- 6In a mixing bowl, sift flour.
- 7Place cereal in plastic bag and squash into large crumbs.
- 8Add cereal, pistachio nuts and brown sugar into mixing bowl.
- 9Add sultanas.
- 10Add vanilla essence.
- 11Mix through evenly.
- 12Then kneed butter through with fingers.
- 13Cover peaches with mixture.
- 14Bake for 25-35 minutes until golden brown on top.
- 15serve hot with custard, cream or ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Pies and Tarts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pies and Tarts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach and Pistachio Nut Crumble
Serving Size: 1 (332 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 557.6
- Calories from Fat 249
- Total Fat 27.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 61.0 mg
- Sodium 187.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 78.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.7 g
- Sugars 64.6 g
- Protein 4.6 g
The following items or measurements are not included: