Prep 20 mins
Cook 12 mins
From Cooking Light (June 2005)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon grated lime rind
- 1 cup firm ripe peach, thinly sliced and peeled
- 1 tablespoon fresh chives, chopped
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 3 ounces brie cheese, thinly sliced
- 4 (8 inch) fat free tortillas
- cooking spray
- chives, strips (optional)
- Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- Combine peaches, 1 tablespoon chives, and sugar, tossing gently to coat.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Arrange one-fourth of cheese and one-fourth of peach mixture over half of each tortilla; fold tortillas in half.
- Coat pan with cooking spray.
- Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are lightly browned and crisp.
- Remove from pan; keep warm.
- Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas.
- Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges; serve with sauce.
- Garnish with chive strips, if desired.