Vino Girl's Note:
From Cooking Light (June 2005)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2Combine first 3 ingredients, stirring with a whisk; set aside.
- 4Combine peaches, 1 tablespoon chives, and sugar, tossing gently to coat.
- 5Heat a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- 6Arrange one-fourth of cheese and one-fourth of peach mixture over half of each tortilla; fold tortillas in half.
- 7Coat pan with cooking spray.
- 8Place 2 quesadillas in pan; cook 2 minutes on each side or until tortillas are lightly browned and crisp.
- 9Remove from pan; keep warm.
- 10Repeat procedure with remaining quesadillas.
- 11Cut each quesadilla into 3 wedges; serve with sauce.
- 12Garnish with chive strips, if desired.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Peach and Brie Quesadillas With Lime-Honey Dipping Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (53 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 83.1
- Calories from Fat 36
- Total Fat 4.0 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 14.1 mg
- Sodium 89.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 8.9 g
- Protein 3.2 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas