Prep 30 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is really, really good. MUST be made using fresh peaches from your local farmer's market!
- 7 -8 ripe peaches, sliced
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup sliced almonds
- 1⁄8 teaspoon vanilla
- 9 tablespoons sugar
- 1 refrigerated pie crust
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Toss peaches, flour, almonds, vanilla and 8 tablespoons of the sugar.
- Place crust on a baking sheet and spoon mix into center of crust, folding up the sides.
- Dot with butter and sprinkle with remaining tablespoon of sugar.
- Bake 45 minutes at 400 degrees, or until golden.