Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
Nothing tastes better than hot soup on a cold day.
- 1 (11 1/4 ounce) canof condensed green pea soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10 1/2 ounce) can condensed beef broth
- 2 cups light cream or 2 cups milk
- 1 (7 1/2 ounce) can crabmeat, drained, flaked, and cartilage removed
- 1⁄4 cup dry sherry
- 2 tablespoons butter
- In saucepan combine green pea and cream of chicken soups; stir in beef broth and light cream.
- Cook and stir till heated through.
- Add crab, sherry, and butter; heat through.