Recipe by JAG0913
Found on another site. Its got water chestnuts, green onions, almonds, & curry powder. Very good. You can make in the morning but add almonds when you serve. It tastes good with the frozen peas but taste great once they have thawed.
Top Review by Annacia
Excellent salad. I didn't rinse the almonds as I like them salty but went lighter in salting the dressing. I did chop the almonds a bit as I don't enjoy biting into whole ones.The curry really made a difference that I enjoyed very much. Made for PAC, Spring 2015.
- 16 ounces frozen baby peas (do not thaw)
- 1⁄2 cup green onion, chopped
- 6 ounces smoked almonds, rinsed to take off the excess salt, chopped
- 8 ounces water chestnuts, chopped
- 2⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons yellow curry powder
- salt & freshly ground black pepper