Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Different and healthy dip. Spice it up if you want to do so.
- 283.49 g frozen green peas, thawed
- 118.29 ml ricotta cheese (cottage cheese or yogurt will work)
- 2 scallions, thinly sliced
- 59.14 ml parmesan cheese, grated
- 14.79 ml olive oil (more for serving)
- kosher salt
- red pepper flakes (optional)
- 59.14 ml of fresh mint, sliced thinly
- In a food processor, purée the peas, ricotta, scallions, Parmesan, oil, salt, and pepper.
- Transfer to a bowl and fold in the mint. Drizzle with additional oil before serving, if desired.
- Serve with the pita chips, crackers or whatever you want.