Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
The other night, Paul, one of my sharemates made this delicious chicken dish. It was so tasty, and everyone loved it so much!!! Param n' Kaval made Indian bread called Chapati, we had this with this chicken curry. I asked Paul how to make it n it seems so simple n' easy!!! I want everyone to try this wonderful Indian dish!!!
- 600 g chicken, Thai cut into bite pieces
- 1 capsicum, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 150 g mushrooms, sliced
- 1 teaspoon garam masala
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon chili
- 1 teaspoon garlic paste
- 9 teaspoons natural yoghurt
- 1 cup fresh coriander, chopped
- Put all the ingredients in a large pot, stir well.
- Cook for about 15 minutes until gravy comes out.
- Separate gravy in a different pan.
- Cook chicken and gravy separately for about another 10 minutes until gravy gets a little bit thicker.
- Put gravy back into chicken, add chopped fresh coriander, stir, cook for another 2 or 3 minutes.
- Serve hot with Chapati.
Very easy recipe to make. I did not separate the chicken and the gravy, just let it simmer without a lid. I used fresh garlic and skinless chicken thighs for this. Next time I will also add a chopped fresh chili for an extra kick!