Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
"Old time frosting recipe! Great on cakes! It's light and fluffy! Good frosting recipes are hard to find and this one is a keeper!"
- Beat flour into milk. Heat on stove just until it thickens, remove and let cool.
- In another bowl mix butter and crisco. (Crisco should be soft but solid) Beat together until light and whippy (fluffy).
- Mix in the flour paste, mixing again until light and fluffy.
- Add vanilla.
- Add sugar one TBSP at a time mixing it in well before adding the next.
- Do not put in refrigerator.