Recipe by TheDancingCook
My best friend made this recipe for a summer picnic and it went down too smoothly! A great alcoholic punch for any warm weathered gathering. This recipe is courtesy of Paula Deen's magazine, issue May/June 2008.
- 1 (46 ounce) can pineapple juice, chilled
- 1 (32 ounce) bottle cranberry juice, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 cups lemon-flavored rum (Bacardi Limone is a good one)
- 1 (2 liter) bottle ginger ale, chilled
Directions See How It's Made
- In a very large bowl, like a punch bowl, or a very large juice pitcher, mix pineapple and cranberry juices, lemonade concentrate and rum.
- Upon serving, add ginger ale and ice to bowl or serving pitcher.
- Garnish bowl/pitcher with floating fruit or use as garnish for glass, if you wish.