Fizzy Cranberry-Lemonade Punch
- Ready In:
- 4 cups cranberry juice cocktail
- 1 (6 ounce) container frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 (1 liter) bottle seltzer water or (1 liter) bottle club soda, chilled
- 1 small orange, cut into 1/4-inch-thick slices, then each slice cut in half
- ice cube (optional)
- In large pitcher, stir together cranberry-juice cocktail and undiluted lemonade concentrate until blended.
- Then, stir in seltzer, and ice cubes if you like.
- Garnish with orange pieces.
- Serve immediately.
- You can blend this ahead and keep it chilled, but don't add the cold seltzer and ice cubes until just before serving.
Join The Conversation
My Dad always has frozen lemonade in his freezer as well as club soda's so this delightful cranberry - lemon punch hit the spot on this heavy, hot day in Mid/June. The use of cranberry in this is a wonderful bite to it, and the bit of oranges are so wonderful as well. This is a high class drink and a high class taste! Thanks, Charlotte! Made for *ZWT4*. June 2008.