A combination of lemonade, pineapple, apricot and Ginger ale. Great non-alcoholic drink for your next Luau!
- Ready In:
- 6 ounces cans frozen lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 (12 ounce) can apricot nectar, chilled
- 1 (12 ounce) can unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- ice cube
- 1 1⁄4 cups ginger ale, chilled
- lemon slice (optional)
- In a pitcher combine lemonade concentrate and water; add apricot nectar and pineapple juice.
- Stir well.
- Add ice cubes, ginger ale and lemon slices to garnish and give another quick stir.
- Serve immediately.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
Deliciously refreshing! I made this in a large quantity for a luau I was hosting. Instead of regular ice cubes, I made some shaped like palm trees, flowers (with 2 drops of red food coloring added) and sea shells out of pineapple juice or apricot nectar. The ice cubes added to the flavor of the drink as they melted instead of diluting it. I friend that attends many functions stated that this was the best punch she had ever tasted! I agree.Reply
I had a can of apricot nectar in the refrigerator...and I wanted to use it up. I love lemonade and any variety of it... I mixed up everything except the ginger ale and kept it in a pitcher. I poured about 2/3-3/4c of the lemonade mixture into a cup with crushed ice and then topped it off with ginger ale. I loved it!!! Reminds of sparkling punches I have had a few parties. Great drink... Now I am going to keep a few cans of apricot nectar on hand just for this lemonade... Thanks for sharing!!!Reply
see 13 more