My mother in law makes the best snickerdoodles. She said she was given this recipe by an Aunt. Very delicious and easy!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cream butter, shortening and sugar. Once fluffy, add in eggs one at a time until mixed thoroughly.
- 2Sift dry ingredients together, and stir in to wet ingredients.
- 3Mix the last 2 ingredients together in a small dish.
- 4Roll into balls the size of small walnuts.
- 5Roll balls into cinnamon sugar.
- 6Bake on lightly greased cookie sheet or one lined in parchment paper, 2 inches a part.
- 7Bake until lightly browned but stiff soft.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 8 to 10 minutes.
- 9(These cookies puff up at first, then flatten out).
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Patty's Snickerdoodles
Serving Size: 1 (81 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 357.8
- Calories from Fat 155
- Total Fat 17.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 55.5 mg
- Sodium 220.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 25.1 g
- Protein 4.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: