- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 -3 mashed very ripe bananas
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- Beat together the butter, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in fruit.
- Blend dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add all at once to the fruit mixture, stirring only to moisten.
- Scrape into greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes until done.