Prep 10 mins
Cook 1 hr
Great recipe from a great lady. Let's use up those spotty brown bananas, people!
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 -3 mashed very ripe bananas
- 1 cup coarsely chopped cranberries, fresh or frozen
- 1 1⁄2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Beat together the butter, sugar and eggs until smooth.
- Stir in fruit.
- Blend dry ingredients in another bowl.
- Add all at once to the fruit mixture, stirring only to moisten.
- Scrape into greased loaf pan and bake at 350 degrees for 60 minutes until done.
AWESOME! I only had wheat flour on hand, I also added 1/2 tsp vanilla (real!) and WOW! Easy! Thanks "Pat!"