Recipe by JZ Briggs
This is a wonderful recipe idea for all your friends and family summer time get togethers, and also easy enough to make as a dessert or a healthy snack. They're easy to prepare and they taste great, everyone will love them.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries or 12 ounces fresh strawberries
- 4 ounces white chocolate, roughly chopped
- 4 -6 tablespoons blue fruity sweet blueberry sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper or parchment paper.
- In a medium-sized, microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate in the microwave. Heat it in 45 or 60-second intervals, stirring between each time to ensure that the chocolate is melting evenly and not burning. Meanwhile, place the Fruity Sweet blueberry sugar into a small bowl and set it aside.
- When chocolate is smooth, dip the berries 3/4 of the way into the chocolate, dip the tips into the Fruity Sweet blueberry sugar, and place on wax paper.
- Refrigerate the berries until ready to serve to allow the chocolate to set up.