Recipe by wildflower_0819
this is one of my unique recipe that my husband really love...its a chinese recipe using pork front leg.be sure that the leg is free from hair its very clean..
- 1 pork leg (front leg of a pork)
- 2 star anise
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1⁄2 cup dried black mushroom (soaked in water)
- 1 medium size carrot, cut and designed as flour (thinly round)
- 2 onions, sliced into cubes
- 1 small Chinese cabbage
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1⁄4 cup flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon msg
- 1⁄8 cup vegetable oil
- 1 gallon water
Directions See How It's Made
- boil pata (halfly cut)into deep pan with half-filledwater.
- putting star anise and 1 onion cut into cubes until the pork is tender.mix soysauce,brown sugar,seasoning and flour into separate bowl.set aside.in a frying pan sautee garlic and 1 onion,carrots then pour into pork together with
- the soysauce mixture, until the sauce becomes thickened.put mushroom(drained) and the cabbage.serve hot and enjoy -- .