Recipe by ChipotleChick
A recipe by Pepperidge Farm for their frozen puff pastries. Very good if you are too lazy to make your own fry bread! Prep time does not include the 30 minutes for thawing the pastry.
- 1 package frozen puff pastry shell
- 1 lb ground beef
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 chopped tomato
- 1⁄4 cup sliced black olives
- 2 sliced green onions
Directions See How It's Made
- Thaw pastry shells at room temperature 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 400.
- Roll pastry shells into 7" circles on lightly floured surface.
- Place on 2 baking sheets and prick thoroughly with a fork.
- Bake 15 minutes or until golden.
- Meanwhile, in a medium skillet over medium high heat, cook beef until browned, stirring to separate.
- Pour off fat.
- Add water and taco seasoning.
- Heat to boil, reduce heat to low and cook 5 minutes.
- Divide beef mixture among baked pastry circles.
- Top with cheese, tomato, olives, onion, and anything else you'd like!