Recipe by tehparrot
A mock of Bravo!'s wood-grilled chicken, spinach, and mushroom rigatoni pasta in a light sauce. (Cooking time does not include time it takes to wood grill chicken and cook rigatoni).
- 1 ounce olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 3 ounces wood grilled chicken
- 2 ounces sliced cremini mushrooms
- 2 ounces diced roma tomatoes
- 2 ounces herb butter
- 2 ounces vegetable stock
- 2 tablespoons feta cheese
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 ounce fresh spinach
- 7 ounces cooked rigatoni pasta
- 1 tablespoon pesto breadcrumbs
Directions See How It's Made
- In sauté pan, heat oil. Add garlic, chicken and mushrooms and sauté.
- Add tomatoes, vegetable stock, herb butter, feta cheese, and season with salt and pepper.
- Add spinach, making sure not to over cook.
- Toss rigatoni.
- Garnish with feta cheese and pesto crumbs.