Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
A rich, robust vegeterian pasta dish.
Make and share this Pasta With Roasted Vegetables recipe from Food.com.
- 1 large onion
- 1 eggplant
- 2 zucchini
- 2 bell peppers (red or yellow)
- 1 lb plum tomato
- 3 garlic cloves
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1⁄4 cups tomato sauce
- 1 lb penne pasta
- parmesan cheese
- Preheat over to 475 degrees.
- Chop vegetables into 1 inch chunks; season with salt and pepper.
- Pour olive oil and chopped garlic over vegetables.
- Roast for 35 minutes.
- Scrape vegetables into sauce pan, add tomatoe sauce, and heat.
- Cook pasta until al dente.
- Serve hot and sprinkle with chopped basil and parmesan on top.
Made this for PAC Spring 2012 and it was very very good. We enjoyed very much...