Prep 5 mins
Cook 15 mins
You can add a tablespoon of raisins or diced dried fruit to this dish for added flavor. It's similar to a rice pudding type of dessert.
- Cook pastina in boiling salted water until al dente.
- Drain and return to saucepan.
- Add in the cream and 2 tablespoons of the sugar.
- Stir over low heat until hot and thickened, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in butter.
- Spoon into bowls.
- Combine the remaining sugar and cinnamon to sprinkle over top of pudding.
What a delightfully different pudding! Made as directed except for using Splenda and threw in some raisins as you suggested. This is so easy to put together and so delicious. Thanks for sharing a keeper recipe.