Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This was very goo, the kids liked it, a great weekend meal.
Make and share this Pasta Pizza recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups uncooked corkscrew macaroni
- 3 beaten eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese (2 ounces)
- 1⁄4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 1 teaspoon dried basil, crushed
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano, crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 medium tomato, thinly sliced
- 1 green pepper, sliced into rings
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese (6 ounces)
- Cook macaroni according to package directions; drain well.
- Combine eggs and milk; stir into cooked macaroni.
- Stir in cheddar cheese and onion; mix well.
- Spread macaroni mixture evenly over a well-buttered 14-inch pizza pan.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 25 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in large skillet cook ground beef till brown; drain off fat.
- Stir in tomato sauce, basil, oregano, and garlic slat.
- Spoon meat mixture over baked macaroni crust.
- Arrange tomato slices and pepper rings over mixture.
- Sprinkle with the mozzarella cheese.
- Bake about 15 minutes more or till cheese is bubbly.