Guava Girl's Note:
This is an excellent side dish for lobster but could be served with any meat. It goes well with the hearts of palm salad I have listed. Round it out with the Elvis Presley cake and you have a great "Florida Keys" meal. Quick, easy, and tasty.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb brie cheese, torn into pieces
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) jar sun-dried tomatoes packed in oil
- 1 cup fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 1 (4 ounce) can sliced black olives
- 4 cloves garlic or 4 teaspoons already minced garlic (in a jar. Much easier)
- 1/2 cup dry white wine
- salt and pepper
- 3/4 lb penne rigate
- 1In a large mixing bowl, combine all ingredients except pasta.
- 2Let mixture set at room temperature for at least 1 hour.
- 3Cook pasta according to package directions, drain.
- 4Toss pasta with brie mixture.
- 5The heat from the pasta melts the cheese and helps coat the pasta with all the yummy stuff.
Browse Our Top Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Pasta, Rice and Grains Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Laramar
Serving Size: 1 (293 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 627.4
- Calories from Fat 266
- Total Fat 29.6 g
- Saturated Fat 14.3 g
- Cholesterol 75.6 mg
- Sodium 970.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 62.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 28.1 g