Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Make and share this Pasta Fruit Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 3 cups medium pasta shells, uncooked
- 20 ounces unsweetened pineapple chunks, drained
- 1 large navel orange, peeled, sectioned and (halved)
- 1 cup green grape, halved
- 1 cup red grapes, halved
- 1 medium apple, chopped
- 1 large firm banana, cut in 1/4-inch slices
- 8 ounces plain yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup orange juice concentrate
- Cook pasta; rinse in cold water and drain very well.
- Place in a large bowl; add the fruit.
- Combine the yogurt and orange juice concentrate; pour over salad and toss to coat.
- Cover and chill for several hours.