Recipe by Petite Mommy
A wonderful vegetarian pasta dish from babyfit.com.
Top Review by ladypit
This has really good flavor but wasn't quite substantial enough to be the main meal for us. I left out the peas and chopped up a yellow squash from the garden instead. Nice flavor and texture and it was quite beautiful. Thanks!
- 2 cups whole wheat pasta, cooked, drained, and rinsed
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 large broccoli, tree chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1 medium carrot, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup green peas
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook pasta according to package instructions.
- Using a large skillet, sauté garlic and vegetables in oil for 10 minutes, stirring often.
- Add cooked pasta and Italian seasoning to vegetables and gently combine with a large spoon or spatula.
- Sprinkle parmesan cheese over pasta mixture, cover and cook for two more minutes.