Prep 10 mins
Cook 45 mins
This is what I do with my leftover spaghetti sauce becuase I always make too much. This is yummy and easy to make! You can also do this with chicken and fettuccine sauce. Prep time does not include time to make sauce and noodles.
- 12 ounces pasta, cooked
- 4 cups spaghetti sauce
- 1⁄2-1 lb ground beef, cooked. (can use meatballs instead)
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- take half of the pasta noodles and create a layer in the bottom of casserole dish.
- I use one that is about 10 x 10.
- make a layer of sauce.
- if you have meatballs seperate from the sauce put those on top of the sauce.
- next mix all the cheese together and layer about half of it on top of the casserole.
- Repeat the layers and finish with cheese.
- I usually sprinkle some dried parsley for some color on top of it all.
- Bake in the oven at 350 for about 30-45 minutes.
- Until cheese is golden and bubbly on top.
Made this for dinner tonight. Only had shredded Cheddar Cheese so that is all I used. It was very easy to make and everyone liked it. Will make it again using all three types of cheese. Thanks for a great recipe
I made this today to take to a Mom's Club Holiday luncheon. I was looking for something that little ones would eat and that mom's would like as well. This was very, very good! Almost lasagna like, but without all that work. There wasn't a bite left! Thanks for sharing this great and simple recipe!