Pepper Monkey's Note:
This is what I do with my leftover spaghetti sauce becuase I always make too much. This is yummy and easy to make! You can also do this with chicken and fettuccine sauce. Prep time does not include time to make sauce and noodles.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1take half of the pasta noodles and create a layer in the bottom of casserole dish.
- 2I use one that is about 10 x 10.
- 3make a layer of sauce.
- 4if you have meatballs seperate from the sauce put those on top of the sauce.
- 5next mix all the cheese together and layer about half of it on top of the casserole.
- 6Repeat the layers and finish with cheese.
- 7I usually sprinkle some dried parsley for some color on top of it all.
- 8Bake in the oven at 350 for about 30-45 minutes.
- 9Until cheese is golden and bubbly on top.
Browse Our Top Spaghetti Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Cheese Casserole
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 506.8
- Calories from Fat 201
- Total Fat 22.3 g
- Saturated Fat 11.0 g
- Cholesterol 67.2 mg
- Sodium 1076.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 12.3 g
- Protein 27.8 g