1/4 Photos of Pasta Carbonara, As I Like It!
I was cooking this meal yesterday after long time. There are many ways of making carbonara, this one is the one I prefer. I don't know where I got this recipe; it is probably a combination of many recipes. This is recipe for 1 person.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta according to manufacturer manual (it is better to use pasta with some kind of hole).
- 2In the meantime cut pancetta into very small cubes and fry it until almost crisp (if you use Teflon pan you donï¿½t need olive oil, pancetta has enough fat, if not, use some olive oil).
- 3Mix egg yolk, sour cream, grated parmesan and parsley into mixture and wait.
- 4When the pasta is ready, add oregano and pepper into pan, heat it and now make pancetta crispy, add pasta, stir a bit and than add parmesan mixture into pan.
- 5Stir not longer than 1 minute and serve. You may add freshly grated parmesan onto meal as well.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Pasta Carbonara, As I Like It!
Serving Size: 1 (285 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 845.6
- Calories from Fat 360
- Total Fat 40.0 g
- Saturated Fat 22.9 g
- Cholesterol 275.0 mg
- Sodium 2768.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 2.5 g
- Protein 37.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: