Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
- Saute the bacon in a small skillet until crisp. Remove with a slotted spoon and drain well on a paper towel.
- Boil the water and cook linguini until firm and tender.
- Meanwhile, beat the eggs thoroughly in a large bowl suitable for serving. Have the cooked bacon and the chopped parsley ready at hand.
- When the pasta is done, drain it immediately in a colander, and pour into the bowl of eggs and immediately begin tossing it. As the strands of pasta become coated with the beaten eggs, their heat will cook the eggs.
- Sprinkle the bacon and parsley on, and serve immediately. This is great with lots of freshly grated Parmesan cheese and freshly ground black pepper.