Prep 25 mins
Cook 10 mins
Copied from a library cookbook.
- 8 ounces pasta, any small shape (rotini or shells)
- 2 medium broccoli florets, cut unto bite-size pieces, steamed until tender-crisp and rinsed until cool
- 1⁄2 cup pitted black olives, halved
- 1 medium red bell pepper, cut into thin strips
- 1⁄2 cup low-fat vinaigrette dressing
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper
- Cook the pasta according to package directions until al dente.
- Rinse under cold running water until the pasta cools.
- Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.
- Combine the pasta with the remaining ingredients and toss well.
- Cover and refrigerate until needed.