- 2 cups sugar
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1⁄2 cup yogurt
- 3 tablespoons passion fruit juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
Directions See How It's Made
- Place sugar, butter, and yogurt into heavy-based saucepan.
- Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved; bring to the boil.
- Boil without stirring until 239F or soft ball stage is reached.
- Remove from heat.
- Leave for 4-5 minutes.
- Stir in passion fruit concentrate and coconut cream and whip until mixture is thick and creamy.
- Pour into lightly buttered 8 x 8 pan.
- While still warm but firm, cut into squares.
- Leave until completely set before removing from tin.