1/1 Photo of Passionfruit Fudge
A luscious, fruit fudge courtesy of Fruits of Whitsunday. Cooling time not included in preparation time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place sugar, butter, and yogurt into heavy-based saucepan.
- 2Stir over low heat until sugar is dissolved; bring to the boil.
- 3Boil without stirring until 239F or soft ball stage is reached.
- 4Remove from heat.
- 5Leave for 4-5 minutes.
- 6Stir in passion fruit concentrate and coconut cream and whip until mixture is thick and creamy.
- 7Pour into lightly buttered 8 x 8 pan.
- 8While still warm but firm, cut into squares.
- 9Leave until completely set before removing from tin.
Browse Our Top Candy Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Candy Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Passionfruit Fudge
Serving Size: 1 (17 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 32
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 57.9
- Calories from Fat 6
- Total Fat 0.6 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 1.4 mg
- Sodium 5.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 13.2 g
- Protein 0.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fruit juice concentrate