Prep 5 mins
Cook 3 hrs
I got this recipe from a friend of mine who is the manager of our local Starbuck's. It is now my children's favourite lemonade drink. Great with a shot of vodka for a more grown-up beverage.
- 3 tea bags (Tazo Passion Tea)
- 3 cups boiling water
- 1 (12 ounce) can frozen lemonade concentrate
- 1 teaspoon orange extract
- Remove tag and string from tea bags and place in a 2 qt pitcher. Pour in the boiling water and allow tea to steep for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Add lemonade concentrate and orange extract, then top up pitcher with cold water.
- Chill for 3 to 4 hours and serve over ice.
This is great stuff! I used 3 orange-flavored tea bags and left out the extract. Nice & refreshing on these 100 degree summer days here in Texas. Thanks for sharing!
thanks for the recipe. its awesome its exactly what you want on a hot summer day.I will make this all season long.Its a big hit at our house.I will make this for many years to come thank you so much JRM
This is awsome on a hot summer day!! I'm in love with this easy to make tea. No need to add any sugar at all, I think it's sweet enough. This is just wonderful! Very light and refreshing taste.