Recipe by FLUFFSTER
This is a wonderful vinaigrette that you will find many uses for. Over spinach or other salad greens--or over fish or chicken for a new taste. I like to spread this over ka-bobs.
- 4 passion fruit
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, bashed and chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon honey
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1⁄2 teaspoon arrowroot
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut the passion fruit in half and scoop out the pulp and seeds into a small bowl. Put the shallot, garlic, honey, and lemon juice, and Worcestershire in a blender and whiz until smooth. Add the vinegar.
- Pour over the passion fruit. Stir and press with a rubber spatula to rinse the seeds and separate them from the pulp. Pour through a medium sieve, pressing to release as much pulp as you can. Stir in the arrowroot, heat until thickened, and pour over spinach or other salad greens.