Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is a recipe I found on the BigOven website. It's a sweet update of the classic brunch drink with a tropical twist, replacing the standard orange juice with passion fruit juice.
- 1 cup champagne, chilled
- 1⁄2 cup passion fruit juice, chilled
- 1 strawberry (optional garnish)
- 1 orange slice (optional garnish)
- Add ice to champagne flutes. Fill half of a champagne flute with chilled champagne, then top off with chilled passion fruit juice.
- Slice up a strawberry or orange to decorate the rim of each flute.
I like these better than the regular mimosa!!! The passion fruit nectar was perfect for the champagne. Awesome! Made for ZWT-7