Prep 20 mins
Cook 6 mins
Ok this is so ADDICTIVE !!!!!!! and the feta cheese is EXCELLENT on top. Make lot's it won't last.
Make and share this Party Time Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat BBQ to medium.
- Grill 4 slices of bread for 1-2 minutes on each side till toasted.
- Arrange slices in single layer on large wire rack.
- Rub sides with peeled and halved garlic clove over each side.
- Brush lighlty with olive oil.
- Add your choice of toppings (recipe included).
- Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
- After grilling sprinkle with parmesan cheese and feta cheese.
DO NOT WAIT for a party to try this recipe. This bread is great, and very easy to make. Other than cutting the recipe down so that I wouldn't be making so much, I made exactly as directed. I would recommend to go lite on the salt if you are using the Feta cheese, because it is salty also. Great recipe!!!!