Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Ok this is so ADDICTIVE !!!!!!! and the feta cheese is EXCELLENT on top. Make lot's it won't last.
Make and share this Party Time Bruschetta recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat BBQ to medium.
- Grill 4 slices of bread for 1-2 minutes on each side till toasted.
- Arrange slices in single layer on large wire rack.
- Rub sides with peeled and halved garlic clove over each side.
- Brush lighlty with olive oil.
- Add your choice of toppings (recipe included).
- Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
- After grilling sprinkle with parmesan cheese and feta cheese.