Shirl (J) 831's Note:
Ok this is so ADDICTIVE !!!!!!! and the feta cheese is EXCELLENT on top. Make lot's it won't last.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat BBQ to medium.
- 2Grill 4 slices of bread for 1-2 minutes on each side till toasted.
- 3Arrange slices in single layer on large wire rack.
- 4Rub sides with peeled and halved garlic clove over each side.
- 5Brush lighlty with olive oil.
- 6Add your choice of toppings (recipe included).
- 7Cut each slice into 3 pieces.
- 8After grilling sprinkle with parmesan cheese and feta cheese.
Browse Our Top Vegetable Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Party Time Bruschetta
Serving Size: 1 (37 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 25.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 106.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 0.8 g