Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Goes over very well at parties and very fast to make.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 2 (1 1/4 ounce) packets taco seasoning
- 1 medium head of lettuce
- 16 ounces sour cream
- 1 cup salsa
- 1 lb cheddar cheese
- chili powder
- 2 (11 1/2 ounce) bags tortilla chips
- Brown ground beef.
- Add taco seasoning and follow directions on packet.
- While taco meat is cooking mix sour cream and salsa in a small bowl.
- Shred lettuce and grate cheese.
- Once taco meat is done smooth it onto baking sheet so tis spread out evenly.
- Layer sour cream/salsa mix over meat. Top with shredded cheese layer.
- Sprinkle chili powder on top (mainly for looks).
- Put tortilla chips into a bowl near it and enjoy.