Prep 20 mins
Cook 40 mins
A 13x9 pan quiche featuring grated zucchini, sausage, and Cheddar cheese.
- 1 (1 lb) package Jimmy Dean sausage
- 1 lb cheddar cheese, grated
- 3 small zucchini, grated
- 1⁄2 onion
- 3 eggs
- 1 1⁄2 cups Bisquick
- 3 cups milk
- Dice onion and brown in skillet with sausage.
- Layer in buttered 13x9 pan: zucchini on bottom, then meat mixture, then cheese.
- Blend remaining three ingredients and pour over top.
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees for 30-45 minutes until browned and mostly firm.