Recipe by Karen From Colorado
New potatoes are young with thin skins so they do not need to be peeled. You can top these little appetizers with diced red onions, parsley, chives, diced bell peppers, bacon bits, shredded cheese or spigs of fresh herbs such as dill weed. Combinations of toppings are great too.
Directions See How It's Made
- Heat 1 inch water to boiling in a medium sauce pan.
- Add potatoes; cover and heat to boiling; reduce heat and simmer 20 to 25 minutes or until tender; drain and cool 30 minutes to an hour.
- Cut potatoes in half and place on a serving tray cut side up (cut a thin slice from the bottom if necessary to help them stand upright).
- Top each potato half with 1 teaspoon sour cream; garnish as desired.
- Cover and chill until serving.