Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A nice and easy to make Pasta dish for any special ocassion
- 1 lb manicotti
- 4 eggs, beaten
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped finely
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 4 (12 ounce) cartons cream-style cottage cheese
- 2 (9 ounce) packages frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed well,to drain
- 8 ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 2 (32 ounce) jars pasta sauce with meat
- 1⁄2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook manicotti shells to desired doneness as directed on package.
- Drain well.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease two 13-by-9-inch baking dishes.
- In large bowl, combine eggs, onion, 1 cup Parmesan cheese, nutmeg, cottage cheese, spinach and mozzarella cheese.
- Mix well.
- Drain manicotti.
- Fill shells with cheese mixture.
- Place side by side in dish.
- Pour spaghetti sauce over manicotti and sprinkle with ½ cup Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until bubbly.