Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Perfect for parties, served with any king of crackers or corn chips. Save inside seed of the avocado, clean it of any flesh and put in on top of the guacamole mix, it keeps it from darkening.
- 2 medium avocados
- 1 medium tomatoes
- 1⁄2 medium onion
- 2 teaspoons guacamole, store bought mix
- 1 lime
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- ground pepper
- Peel and dice the avocados, smash the flesh with a fork.
- Peel, seed and cut in little cubes the tomato.
- Chop the onion finely better to use a mild tasting variety.
- Mix all the the ingredients above, then add guacamole mix, lime juice, salt and pepper. Taste and if needed add a little more guacamole powder mix or lime juice.