Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I have not tried this recipe. I got this recipe from All You magazine.
- 12 ounces medium egg noodles or 12 ounces wide egg noodles
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- salt and pepper
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add noodles; bring back to a boil and cook, stirring often, until tender, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan over medium-high heat. Add onion and cook, stirring, until softened but not browned, 3-5 minutes. Stir in parsley and remove from heat.
- Drain noodles, reserving 1/4 cup cooking liquid. Return the noodles to pot and stir in butter-onion mixture. Season with salt and pepper. If noodles appear dry, add reserved cooking liquid 1 tablespoon at a time. Serve hot.