- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 red apples, thinly sliced
- 80 g rocket, leaves (arugula)
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- sea salt
- black pepper, cracked
- 150 g goat's cheese
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 180degC (355degF) and arrange 8 x 1 1/2 tablespoons of parmesan in circles on a baking tray lined with non stick baking paper and bake for 10 minutes or until crispy. Set aside to cool.
- Toss the apple and rocket in the combined vinegar, oil, salt and pepper. Arrange on serving plates with the goat's cheese and parmesan wafers.