Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
This tuna sandwich spread is full of fresh flavor. Use some freshly grated Parmesan cheese for the best flavor in this tuna salad sandwich.
- 1 (7 1/16 ounce) package chunk tuna
- 1 red bell pepper, finely diced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, diced finely
- 1 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 2 dashes red peppers (cayenne)
- Combine tuna, red pepper, and green onions in a medium bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine cheese, eggs, mayonnaise, lemon juice, basil leaves, and red pepper (to taste) and blend well.
- Add to tuna mixture and blend. Cover tightly and refrigerate up to 2 days.
Now this is an interesting tuna sandwich!!!! Wanted something different and this fit the bill. Nice because I had all the ingredients on hand. Quick and easy with TASTE!