Recipe by Delish
This chicken is so flavorful and moist! Not to mention it is so simple and quick to put together. Serve it over any pasta that you like.
- 1⁄2 cup crushed corn flakes
- 1 1⁄4 cups grated parmesan cheese, divided
- 1 1⁄2 ounces dry ranch dressing mix
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 26 ounces spaghetti sauce
- 12 ounces hot cooked pasta
- nonstick cooking spray
Directions See How It's Made
- In a shallow bowl, combine cornflake crumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, and ranch dressing mix.
- Coat both sides of chicken with mix and place in greased 9x13 baking pan.
- Spray tops of chicken with nonstick cooking spray to keep moist.
- Bake at 350 for 25-30 minutes.
- Before serving, sprinkle with remaining Parmesan.
- Heat spaghetti sauce.
- Top pasta with chicken and serve spaghetti sauce over all.