1/3 Photos of Parmesan Pretzel Chicken
A very easy dish to make with ingredients you probably have on hand.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- 2Add olive oil to skillet. Heat over medium-heat.
- 3Slice chicken breasts in half to make 4 thin fillets.
- 4Crush pretzels in a bag. NOTE: Pretzels must be finely crushed to avoid burning.
- 5Add parmesan cheese to crushed pretzels. Shake bag to mix.
- 6Whisk 2 eggs in a shallow bowl.
- 7Add Italian dressing and lemon juice to eggs.
- 8Coat chicken in egg mixture then put in bag and shake to coat.
- 9Add chicken to skillet and cook 3 minutes each side or until coating is browned.
- 10Place chicken in a foil lined baking dish and place in oven for 20-30 minutes.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Parmesan Pretzel Chicken
Serving Size: 1 (264 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 795.5
- Calories from Fat 282
- Total Fat 31.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 163.1 mg
- Sodium 2134.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.4 g
- Sugars 5.3 g
- Protein 34.9 g