Ranch Pretzel Chicken #RSC
photo by Hezzi-D
- Ready In:
16 chicken tenders
- 1 (1 ounce) packet Hidden Valley Original Ranch Dips Mix
- 1 cup pretzel, crushed
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 3⁄4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1⁄4 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 4 chicken breasts, each cut into 4 strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1. In a food processor combine the pretzels, Ranch Dip packet, Parmesan cheese, lemon zest, black pepper, and paprika. Pulse until the pretzels become crumbs.
- 2. Place the pretzel mixture in a shallow dish. In a separate dish combine the Greek yogurt and Ranch Dressing.
- 3. Heat the olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- 4. Dip the chicken into the yogurt mixture and then place in the pretzel mixture. Press down on the mixture to make it stick to the chicken. Place in the pan and saute for 4-6 minutes per side or until the internal temperature of the chicken reads 170 degrees.
- 5. Remove and place on a paper towel to drain. Serve with dipping sauces.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
see 1 more reviews