Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr
These are awesome. Easy to put together for a crowd. Everyone loves them.
- 6 large potatoes, peeled and quartered
- cooking spray
- 1 cup flour
- 1⁄3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- Spray potatoes with cooking spray.
- In paper bag combine remaining ing.
- Shake potatoes in mixture.
- Heat oven to 350F degrees.
- Put potatoes in a 9 by 13 pan and spray again.
- Bake covered for 45 minutes.
- Remove cover and bake 15 minutes longer or until browned.
What was the matter with me the first time around??? Nez, I didn't followed the directions properly last time... Gave these a try again and they were excellent!! Use boiling poatoes instead of bakers and kept to the proper cover time. These were really tasty...A keeper!! Barb